Required Documents for Admission in Estonia
- Passport Copy (First two pages and must be singed Second page)
- Passport Size Picture
- All educational documents from Matric till last qualification ( Front and Back )
- Statement of Purpose
- Non Refundable 300Euro Fee
English Requirement for Undergraduate / Postgraduate / PHD
- IELTS (Academic)- a minimum overall grade of 5.5, with 5.5 or above in each component.
- TOEFL (iBT)- a minimum overall score of 72, with at least 18 in reading, 17 in listening, 20 in speaking and 17 in writing component.
- Cambridge English- a minimum overall score of 160, with 160 in each component.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE A)- a minimum overall score of 51, with at least 51 in each Communicative Skills component.
- Undergraduate / Masters Stipend per month: 350 Euro
- PHP Students Stipend per month : 450 Euro
Required Documents for Estonia Visa
- Temporary residence permit Fee 80 € |Application forms, to be filled in on screen and printed out.
- Offer letter
- Bank Statement of atleast 8-9 Lacs and Deposit of ( 260Euro = 38,000Rs per month ) for 1 Person and for last 6 months.
- health insurance contract
- an identity document
- 1 colour photo with measures 40×50 mm
- Experience Letter and last 3 Months salary slips
- Marriage Certificate if married and same documents as above